Good things are happening at SOAR Coaching Academy. As a grassroots life coach and change cultivator, I absolutely love what I do! Yet I know that life coaching is not for everybody.
While there are plenty of reasons to hire a life coach, there are also several reasons NOT to hire a life coach.
Don’t hire a life coach if you are a person who. . . .
- Wants to be told what to do.
- Is already living your best life, satisfied with where you are, or see no room for improvement.
- Hates change.
- Does not want to manage or improve your relationships.
- Needs/wants therapy or counseling.
- Do not see life coaching as a worthwhile investment of time, resource, money, and willingness to do the work.
On the other hand, hiring a coach can help you to…
- Define, vision, purpose and action.
- Turn potential energy into kinetic action.
- Gain clarity and keep your focus.
- Adopt an attitude of personal accountability/responsibility.
- Save you time and wasted effort.
- Increase your confidence and motivation.
- Develop a growth/benefit mindset.
- Nurture, grow and empower your life.
- Improve your leadership skills.
- Boost your overall wellbeing.